Tourism in the modern world has at least three major dimensions: residential (overnight) tourism, business tourism and medical tourism.
Medical tourism is most often associated with out-patient (or one-day) surgery. Private practices offering these treatments are expanding rapidly in many markets and require suitable spaces, adapted to the needs of individual medical practices that make up the majority of out-patient clinics.
The Medical Center is a unique space in which private medical practices from various fields will be concentrated. The best specialists in their fields, as well as the most modern medical equipment, will ensure high-quality treatment.
- out-patient specialist clinics;
- a network of highly specialised medical practices in various fields;
- the possibility of conducting comprehensive medical examinations;
- access to modern medical equipment and laboratories;
- access to hotel and conference facilities