The Experimentarium is a series of episodes of within our Free Time Facilities, constituting a Science Centre based on unique and interactive methods of bringing the world of science to life. As an educational-entertainment zone for the whole family, it is designed to propagate knowledge, promote science and widely understood pro-ecological solutions through a wide variety of fully interactive exhibits.
- promotion of technological solutions related to renewable energy sources (biomass, solar, wind energy);
- the secrets of science, presented in an interactive form, dedicated to various age groups;
- Exhibition functionality – permanent and temporary exhibitions that show visitors the principles of operation of various types of innovative solutions of the latest technological thought, presented in a simple and accessible manner;
- educational functionality – workshops and laboratories, experiments conducted with the participation of visitors, lessons, lectures and symposia aimed at bringing the topic of modern technological solutions to visitors and cities as a whole;
- the possibility of organizing dedicated biology lessons for students from all over the country.
Some proposals for the episodes of the EXPERIMENTARIUM